We hosted our latest LU Cafe on March 5th. And had the opportunity to openly talk about the latest Digital Marketing Solutions for 2020. We knew 2020 was going to be an impactful year in the digital world, we did not know just how quickly and extremely. Here is a quick recap:
THE GROUP OF FIVE…
Generations allow marketing and communications to understand habits, behaviors, needs, and activities between different generational segments, known as:
- Alphas: 2010 – today
- Gen Z: 1995-2009
- Millennials: 1981-1995
- Gen X: 1965-1980
- Baby Boomers: 1945-1964
- They are already 40 years old!
- They are the first workforce.
- They are the parents of the new generation Alpha.
THE Z GENERATION
- They are of legal age.
- They are part of the workforce.
- Generation Z has redefined the concept of leadership by a process of relay among a group of leaders. Community concept.
- Technology-based on experience.
- Their communication is 100% digital.
- They are defined as the “generation of change”.
- Exposed to changes in the institution such as marriage. His attitude is “Be real”.
- Changes of opinion about the use of marijuana. Now legal and healthy. His attitude is “Be smart and socially responsible.”
- The threat to the Earth’s environmental changes. ” Be socially responsible. “
- This generation started in the same year that Apple released the Ipad.
- It’s the “voice command” generation: Alexa, Siri. It is the “On-demand” generation.
- It is the digital native generation.
- This generation coexists with artificial intelligence.
DON´T BUY ADVERTISING, BUY AUDIENCES
WE TARGET YOUR AUDIENCE
Traditional media in the world has changed since 2013, the internet is leading the entire spectrum since 2019, constantly changing consumer, use, and interaction with the audiences.
THIS IS WHAT ADVERTISING WILL LOOK LIKE IN 2021
The future of marketing is in the personalization of the offer, communication, and experience. Customization requires integrating everything we know about the customer. In today’s complex marketing environment, you can trust that Google will offer solutions that help you achieve your marketing goals while also ensuring that you respect consumer privacy. WHY?
- Google has more than 1.3 trillion annual searches and more than 2 million websites that show there are display Ads.
- Google Marketing Platform has been designed to offer you the choice of what media you buy, how you buy it, and how you measure it.
- When we talk about Google inventory, and the agencies that buy advertising on this platform, only that have the Premium are able to access 90% of the inventory, in comparison to people or companies that only can access only 10% of the open inventory of Google.
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
- The Premium access offers infinite fields that you can use to enhance the targeting and remarketing of your digital marketing campaign, through the channel split option that the platform brings such as Search, Display, Video, Social Media, Natives.
- Additionally, the AD tech tools for optimization or campaign activation such as DV360, Analytics 360, and others.
- Google Marketing Platform helps to simplify different brands and make it easier for customers to understand what the products are and how they can work together.
GOOGLE MARKETING PLATFORM
What’s the point?
- Deliver faster, smarter marketing.
- Gain more control over your ad investments.
- Understand your audience on a deeper level.
- Share insights across your teams.
- Improve brand awareness, consideration, and lead your users to the path of conversion.
Will see you in our next LU Cafe, in person or streaming! Stay tuned…